Bermudiana Flower

Bermudiana Flower
Bermudiana Flower

Sunday 8 July 2018

Sunday Facial

Today I had a 10:00am facial at La Serena Spa at The Reefs Hotel (Bermuda) and it was a gorgeous day outside.  My facial was so relaxing - I enjoyed every single minute of it.  Then I had a neck warmer put on while I sat in this room in the picture sipping on some water.  I felt very dizzy when I got up from the facial (seems to be normal to feel this way afterwards) and spent 20 minutes relaxing in the chair, looking out at the view, sipping on a glass of lemon water and while my neck was getting even extra attention of warmth and my senses taking in the aromatic scent of the neck warmer - truly relaxing and lovely.  I should sleep well tonight, regardless!

After the facial I had to go to work but that was okay - I was in a very good mood.  I worked about 4.5 hrs and then picked up take-out Chinese for dinner - haven't had take-out in a while so that was good as well.

I'm now home and will do some work for 3 clients now for about another 2 hours, then I'll call it a day.  My dogs are laying down in the office with me.  My finches are quiet in their cage, the TV is on and it's "Christmas in July" on the Hallmark channel until July 14th so I'm enjoying the shows when I can catch them (they play in the background while I do my work or chores in the house).  I prefer horror and mystery, but these shows are actually doing my soul some good.  Peaceful LOL.  My siamese fighting fish is settled in his bowl - my mom always liked pets and liked having a fish, so I bought a blue one a few months ago and it's on top of my desk where I can enjoy him every day, sort of for mom - she passed a year ago May but I still think of her every day and do things that I know she would have enjoyed if she was still here with me.  I miss my mom greatly and am doing my best to remember all the good times we had together.  It's hard with Mom no longer in my life, as she was my best friend and love of my life (besides my dad, who passed when I was 20, and my son and Chris).  Boy, do I miss my mom and love her dearly.

I cannot wait to crawl into bed soon and enjoy a wonderful night's sleep, that I know I will. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment